Friday, October 14, 2011

Starting anew...

I feel like starting anew,
but its already almost the end of the semester,
so i didn't manage to do anything that's really cool in architecture,
but i can feel that i'm doing a little bit better this time, or rather this semester,
however in doesn't necessarily reflect in my grades,
its just that i'm able to control myself from procrastinating much better,
and that i have clearer mind and higher confidence in myself that i can do it,
its just that i need more time, to improve myself,
both in my study and my everyday life,
let's just hope for the best,
Allah, please guide me...

4 comments:

  1. uitm melaka...kt M'sia lg aku......hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. boleh tak aku baru prasan komen ko nih, eh tp macam penah prasan sblm nih tp xtau nape tak reply hahaha anyway, bagaimana uitm melaka? dah masuk sem bape dah skang? huhuhu

      Delete