Thursday, October 20, 2011

Some bus drivers are soo annoying!!!

Just now, there was this bus driver who for some reason mad at me for not moving so fast,
I was taking my bags at the bus's sort of basket before going down,
but suddenly the bus moves,
so I said "Hang on" and then suddenly he snapped at me and said "Can't you get here earlier?" in quite a stern voice tone,
and then I said "I am taking my bags"
and then he said again "Well, can't you get here earlier?" in a higher voice tone,
and then I realised that he's mad me, but then I just want to get out of the bus
and not make a scene and plus it will be humiliating so I just get down of the bus
and said "Whatever",
but in my heart I seriously wanted to say "Then just wait for a bit, what is wrong with you?"
I was and am still really mad at him,
I just hoped somebody can give him a piece of my mind to him.
I just hope somebody be mad at him and made him feel what I feel right now.
Goodness gracious he was sooooo annoying, Oh my God!
Probably next time I see him I can give him a piece of my mind if he messed with me again.
I'm still mad at him, I don't know what else I can do to channel my anger right now
apart from writing it here.
Damn he's annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment