Thursday, November 19, 2009

Outing

These few days I've been to a few outings..haha..it means going out la..huhu

Friday was the day I had the last paper for the semester and I started going out from the day after...haha

On Saturday, I went out with my former school friends..

Then, on Sunday I went out with my siblings..in both outings I watched Pisau Cukur@Gold Digger..hahaha..it is such a hilarious movie..oh my Gucci!!;DD

On Monday, I went out again, this time watching 2012 with only my brother, Khairul..He is the second sibling, which is the one after me, since I'm the eldest...huhu...hope u guys get it;DD

Then, on Tuesday night, Ah Bai & I went to karaoke...oh my Siti Nurhaliza!we went on for 3 hours straight..haha..after the 3 hours, Ah Bai was really tired..huhu..n my voice also became hoarse ady..hahaha

On Wednesday I had MPW@Malaysian Studies class..huhu..nothing much there..

but, Ah Bai & I went out again to Jusco Seremban 2 after class..huhu..we played bowling 4 rounds straight..hahaha..out of the 4 games, I only won against Ah Bai once..that one also I barely beaten him..huhu..

the results were:

1. 154-101
2. 132-124
3. 134-132
4. 190-118


Posing before my turn comes..so ugly..haha..



Ready!Get set!Go!



Waiting for the pins to come out..huhu




This was the last game results..if u can see carefully, ah bai got 3 strike straight somewhere in the middle..curse him!;DD


I didn't know that Ah Bai is really good in playing bowling..he said that he rarely plays bowling, but, he is better than me, because I thought I've played bowling more than him before..hahaha..nevermind Ah Bai, next time around, I'll beat u!!*evil laugh*

ow ya, I forgot..

before we went bowling, we went to Sushi King first..huhu..that was my first time eating in Sushi King..n it was superbly delicious!before this, I was not a big fan of sushi..I hated sushi before this actually..haha..probably from a bad experience eating sushi in one hotel before this..haha..i can't remember already what hotel it was...



This was my sushi meal at the Sushi King..huhu..it taste good

Then, I sent ah bai to the bus station as Ah Bai was taking a bus to go back Kulai..huhu..we arrived there at 5pm, but Ah Bai's bus departure was not until 5.30pm..so, he decided to grab something from Marrybrown to eat..haha


Ah Bai eating at Marrybrown while waiting for the bus..huhu

When his bus was about to depart I went back home n continue "onlining"..haha..such a spoiled brat keep "onlining" (nothing better to do r??;DD) Well, Zara & I also planned to watch new moon on friday..huhu..just get ready for another adventure..huhuhu

c ya soon =)))

No comments:

Post a Comment