Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Noob

Well, greetings everyone..

This is my first time blogging..huhuhu

My story may sound a little bit boring, plus, I am not very good in explaining things..haha

Let's start with what I did today..

As usual, I woke up in the morning at about 8 o'clock and spend my own sweet time in the bathroom having shower..

Then, I just simply dressed up (didn't mean I was putting on a dress..duh!;DD) and getting ready to send my family to the airport, KLIA to visit my mother at Sarawak..

After that, I went straight back to INTI because I have an MPW class tommorow..

Arrived at INTI, I did some onlining@facebooking@youtubing and slept for a while..huhuhu

Somewhere at 4.30, I went to KTM Nilai to fetch Ah Bai (OG name = Pay Yun Teng)..We went to Roswell (our favourite convenience store) for a while to buy some of my personal needs - hair moisturiser, snacks, and battery for my clock - hahaha..For those who don't know Roswell, its actually a convenience shop near to INTI..that's all..

Then, I went back to Inti and here I am creating my own blog..huhu

Hope it's going to be worthwhile doing this..;DDD

Well, a little bit of my background, I forgot to mention:

1. I have a family of 6.
2. Ibu & Ayah, are what I call my parents, which were blessed with 4 children, Kamal (Me), Khairul, Kamalia & Khuzaimi, which were born in this respective order.
3. Currently studying at INTI University College.
4. Doing a Pre-U program called the South Australian Matriculation.
5. Almost finished, Malaysian Studies is the only subject left to go.
6. Planning to do Architecture at University of Adelaide (Edit: I didn't realise this may have been one of the worst decision I've ever made in my entire life, or still can be one of the best, let's return to this thread in 5-10 years time =D)

I hope that's enough for now..I'll continue writing some other time later..=)))

1 comment: